ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

An apology

<< < (5/6) > >>

Armando:
You -- mouser, senior staff, CodeTRUCKER -- made a good decision. Welcome back CodeTRUCKER.   :)

J-Mac:
Heck, I was busy for a week or so and wasn't here much at all.  I didn't even know anything happened regarding all this!  Better that way, more than likely!  Anyway, welcome back dude!

My quote, with due respect for Carol's Nietzsche quote:
"When you go your way and I go mine."

From: 'Most Likely You Go Your Way (I Go Mine)' - Bob Dylan
--- End quote ---

Jim

icekin:
Like J-Mac, I didn't notice much either. Anyway, from what I can infer, you deleted all the posts you had made to date? I didn't even know that was possible. You would have to individually edit and delete the contents of each post?

Anyhow, welcome back.

...Oh, and here's the obligatory quote : "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you." - Sir William Arthur

CodeTRUCKER:
J-mac, icekin (and anyone else that this is a surprise to),

Thank you for your kind words.  I am sorry that you had to be exposed to all this since you were not directly involved, but I wanted to make sure that anyone who had been affected (hurt) by my post deletions knew that I was truly sorrowful that I had caused it.

mahesh2k:
I'm not forgiving person,life never gave me second chance to fight back.i paid price for what i done,i'm not like those who do some mistake and get off easily.thats why i dont beleive in god,i belive in humanity than religion or god .

I don't know how you do it(deleting posts) on this forum.But you apologised for what u did soyou deserve second chance.

I think everyone deserve the second chance.(except me casue i never got any & i dont need any)......For me i've to find something on my own.

Just remember when you've problem with others and depressed or don't know anything to do,just went your aggression out on video game man... >:(  Play games like serious sam,quake & any other with higher difficlty level on.Just let your negative forces be quite,i know if you can't beat simple AI in game then what's the point beating others in the world. :Thmbsup:

--Mahesh
Just chill out man and enjoy DC and your Life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version