ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

An apology

(1/6) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Hello All,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for causing such a disruption in the "flow" of DC. :(   My reason for taking my actions were not intended to harm and I feel I had valid reasons for trying to communicate something out of frustration I wasn't capable of doing verbally...

... but regardless of my intentions, the results were not painless for many and for that I am truly sorrowful.  Please accept my apologies for any harm you may have incurred.

"Thank You" to Mouser and the senior staff for allowing my return. 

I am glad to be back. 

mouser:
I've already expressed privately how dissapointed I was in your actions deleting all the posts, and how distruptive (and disrespectful) I thought it was.

But everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance, and i appreciate the sentiment of your post.  Allow me to be the first to say welcome back.  And please don't do it again!

Hopefully we can get the posts restored and get things back the way they were.  :up:

And I hope the rest of the forum can demonstrate that we are graciously willing to give people a second chance when they ask for it.

Carol Haynes:
Welcome back CodeTRUCKER.

Hopefully everyone learned some useful lessons (I know I did). Now let's all get on and enjoy life  :-*

Couple of useful quotes (aimed at DC as a whole not individuals):

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."

Friedrich Nietzsche
--- End quote ---

"The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority."

Ralph W. Sockman
--- End quote ---

Let's hope we can ALL learn to be courageous and tolerant together with mutual respect.

tinjaw:
codeTrucker,

I was disappointed by your deletions and was among those who felt you had caused damage to the community's body of work. However, I believe you are sincere in your apology and I'm glad you're being given a second chance.

I'm not as good as Carol when it comes to appropriate quotes, so you'll have to settle for a joke. The Pope, an atheist, and a midget walk into a strip club...  ;)

Welcome Back

tomos:
welcome back CodeTRUCKER :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version