ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Suggestion for design - Resize window from top on Windows

<< < (3/5) > >>

relequestual:
*respect*
This is your creation on LH. Mine was just a linked review. *needs to learn to code*

hum, come to think of it, *wounders* may have something to do with my skinned OS?
Ill reset the theme and try again

*cringe* i HATE changing my theme!

*more respect*

jgpaiva:
*respect*
-relequestual (January 20, 2008, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D

hum, come to think of it, *wounders* may have something to do with my skinned OS?
Ill reset the theme and try again
-relequestual (January 20, 2008, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's be a bit strange too, given that i also use a theme that isn't the default windows theme. I don't use any 3rd party program, though, i used the windows patch.

relequestual:
 ;D *how ironic. on the link you gave me, it states "so you don't have to pay for styleXP"
All my readers can get a legal free key! :Thmbsup:

Sorry, that was a semi plug, but no link.

On the subject... it may be something to do with styleXP i guess, although im sooo resistant to even testing by changing my theme. (yes i am very odd)

Darwin:
I thought that was what i understood from your first post. The reason why i asked is because i can resize any window from any corner or edge... Strange.
-jgpaiva (January 20, 2008, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not really... I can do the same here on WinXP Pro Sp-2.

EDIT: Classic theme with themes service disabled. I am pretty sure that I still had this functionality when I was running WindowBlinds 5 and 6...

jgpaiva:
;D *how ironic. on the link you gave me, it states "so you don't have to pay for styleXP"
All my readers can get a legal free key! :Thmbsup:
-relequestual (January 20, 2008, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. It's still one less process running ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version