ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Quick Web Creations - Professional 2.0 Images

<< < (2/3) > >>

urlwolf:
fist time I see a review of software that you only get after going throug a long salespage (with no screenshots, no feature list, no trial you can download). Interesting.

I'm not saying that software sold that way is bad; it's just unusual.

TucknDar:
fist time I see a review of software that you only get after going throug a long salespage (with no screenshots, no feature list, no trial you can download). Interesting.

I'm not saying that software sold that way is bad; it's just unusual.
-urlwolf (January 19, 2008, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
True. Although there are several samples of what you can do. To be honest before I took the plunge and payed up I didn't really know what to expect but I did like the Fresh Badge generator and thought that at less than $7 I could afford it.

luc:
Daleus,
I would suggest that "Web 2.0" images or graphics do not exist as any specific style or in any specific relationship to the "Web 2.0" idea.  It is just Blah, blah and likely means web graphics currently "en vogue":
shiny, glossy, gel-ly, translucent and saturated colors

Daleus are you still stuck with "Generation X" images ????    Too bad.  :D

Gah, I hate this as I will reveal to all, my apparent ignorance.  None the less, I plunge forward with daring and courage.

Ahem, what exactly is a "Web 2.0" image?

Thanks for not throwing rotten tomatoes ;)

-Daleus (January 18, 2008, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
nice minireview  :Thmbsup:

EDIT: Why are there those blue lines around the thumbnails? Am I not using the thumbs-thing right? Or am I the only one who sees them?
--- End quote ---

as jgp says, that happens when your displayed image is a reduced thumbnail that users can click to expand.
having enlargeable thumbnails is often the best thing, but if you are sure you want the full image only, you can use "attach=" instead of "attachthumb="

TucknDar:
nice minireview  :Thmbsup:

EDIT: Why are there those blue lines around the thumbnails? Am I not using the thumbs-thing right? Or am I the only one who sees them?
--- End quote ---

as jgp says, that happens when your displayed image is a reduced thumbnail that users can click to expand.
having enlargeable thumbnails is often the best thing, but if you are sure you want the full image only, you can use "attach=" instead of "attachthumb="
-mouser (January 19, 2008, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!

And I understand those lines now ;)

Maybe I could just use "attach=" in the future. Depends on how big the images are, though, heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version