ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Comments That Make You Smile :)

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
So, I'm back to cleaning up other people's messes yet again and going through source code, when I find in the source for one of the commercial modules purchased:

//the method formats... argh! see the code, it is self-explainig!

:)

Deozaan:
Haha. When I saw the thread topic I was thinking things along the lines of:

"You look great today!"

"Did you lose weight?"

"I love your sense of humor!"

etc. :D

f0dder:
A couple of snippets from my own fSekrit that tend to make me smile when I re-discover them:

--- Code: C++ ---// used when saving... I really need a cleaner interface for this, but I also// really need to ship version 1.0 before deadline. Sigh :Pextern unsigned g_ugly_w, g_ugly_h, g_ugly_x, g_ugly_y;extern bool g_ugly_maximized;  // [1.2] - something needs a cleanup...and the related (line 8):

--- Code: C++ ---struct FileHeaderV1{        char signature[8];              // header_v1_signature        char hash[sha256::hashbits/8];  // plaintext hash        unsigned size;                  // size of data, padded to crypt blocksize        unsigned realsize;              // "real" size of data, unpadded        unsigned flags;                 // bitmask of FL_* constants         unsigned w, h;                  // saved width and height... mouser wants this};

Renegade:
mouser wants this
--- End quote ---

Hahaha~!

Y'know, programmers can have a pretty foul mouth too sometimes -- NSFW code comments 1 and 2.

It's pretty funny to see how people get flustered! :D

Renegade:
Oh! Oh! Oh! This one is funny:

NSFWpeer = Peer(switch)
cb = CallBack()
peer.send("fuck you, asshole.", cb)
switch.wait_for_responses()

The irony is killer! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version