ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Comments That Make You Smile :)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
And those licensing agreement comments:

NSFW
--- Code: C++ ---/* This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to * the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it * and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want * To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See * http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details. */

The license is here. HILARIOUS!

Renegade:
Having problems are we?

NSFW
--- Code: C++ ---/* FIXME FIXME FIXME FUCK SOMEONE FIXME*/

Foreign languages got you down?

NSFW
--- Code: C++ ---#define _GTK_EXTERNAL_WINDOW_HANDLER_H_/* *  I FUCK WANT SOME FUCK THING TO HANDLE FUCKING EVENTS ON FUCKING FOREIGN WINDOWS ! FUCK !!! */

This one rocks!

NSFW
--- Code: C++ ---#include <linux/config.h>#include <asm/pgalloc.h>/* Fuck.  The f-word is here so you can grep for it :-)  */extern unsigned long asid_cache;extern pgd_t *current_pgd;

app103:
I was given the source to an application made by my friend & Delphi mentor, BugHunter. Looking through her code is always fun. It's often loaded with odd comments, strange error messages, and easter eggs.

code for NSFW error message
--- Code: Delphi ---procedure TForm1.AppException(Sender: TObject; E: Exception);begin application.messagebox('BugMX produced an error'#13'Just restart...Bug will fix it :-p','Shit happened',mb_IconError);end;

And I found this comment that still I have no clue what it was supposed to mean:

//JKL :-) :-| :-(

Rover:
This code is released under the IDGARA License, so feel free to use, abuse, destroy or
   ignore as you see fit.  I will not be held responsible for any use you may attempt
   with this software; in fact, assume that it's broken, doesn't work and I am a putz.

IDGARA roughly translates to: I Don't Give A Rat's Hind End, but I used a short word
   for Hind End.

--- End quote ---

allen:
A few I don't remember making, but must have. . . a quick grep has left me mildly amused.

# It's over!
--- End quote ---
// I should idiot proof this. I'm not sure I'm qualified.
// I'll forget about this anyway.
--- End quote ---
// I'm one lazy bastard.
--- End quote ---
# 'I'm sorry'" => "I'm thinking . . . fuck you, asshole"
--- End quote ---
// Any idiot could figure out how to do this [more cleanly]
// And I really mean ANY idiot.
// I need to try this bit sober some time.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version