ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

photo duplicate scanner

<< < (16/25) > >>

shobazi:
Thanks for sharing this free ware for finding the duplicate photos..really useful to me..till now i dont know that this type of plugin will be there..i wanna try out this one..

PhilB66:
PictureRelate might be what you are looking for. Features:

* Browse pictures from different directories and drives in a single list.
* View, Rename, Delete, Copy&Paste, Drag&Drop, switch to Explorer...
* Can handle large lists with 50.000 pictures and more!!!
* Image formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PPM, PGM, PBM, RAS
* Reads any other format via import filter command (IfranView, XnView, ...)
* Search for images similar to the selected picture. Fast!!!
* Adjust criterias for similarity interactively. See effects immediately.
* Search for duplicate pictures.
*Create a list of more or less similar pictures.
*Create a mosaic picture composed from many other pictures.
--- End quote ---

sajman99:
PictureRelate might be what you are looking for...-PhilB66 (January 04, 2010, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ironically, I just uninstalled PictureRelate a few days ago after having had it installed for the last couple years. It is interesting software, but I never used it so I decided to uninstall.

When I first discovered it, I thought I had found "the one" due to all its variable settings. However, IMO it didn't measure up to other software mentioned in this thread. Despite my persistence in trying to ascertain the "correct" settings, I found that PictureRelate misses image dupes that the other softwares find.

PictureRelate is far from the fastest, leanest app to find similar images. Also, I didn't want to save its huge database files, but the app steadily drove me insane asking, asking, asking "do you want to save?". I finally decided to get an automatic button pusher app to answer that annoying question.

Certainly a unique program worth checking out, but not for me.

sajman99:
The latest version of MindGems' Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder (VSDIF) is version 3.5.0.1.

FYI: Notably absent from that page is information regarding new restrictions on their "demo" version. Specifically, as of this version "only the first 10 duplicate groups will be shown after the scan" according to the installed help file.

sajman99:
AntiDupl.NET has been updated to version 1.5.0.0.

Among the several improvements:
-The choice between vertical and horizontal orientation of results in the preview panel and the table was added.
-Now the check for new versions of the program is optional.
-The design and the content of the menu, the control panel, and the status bar were changed.

http://antidupl.narod.ru/english/index.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version