ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Fun games from Mikes Software Co

<< < (6/9) > >>

lanux128:
Someone please email them to me!-Nighted (November 11, 2005, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nighted, if you still haven't received a reply, PM me your email & i'll send them to you...

best regards,
lanux

Mikes Software Co:
Mike

Seems like the link for those games on your site is dead.

Someone please email them to me!
-Nighted (November 11, 2005, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Howdy Nighted!

Yes for just a little while the link is inactive... I'm smack dab in the middle of creating a common GUI'd menu for several of the games. Will be ready in a few weeks (knock on wood). Please accept this game during the wait =)

http://fuzzbox.hypermart.net/canoga/canoga.zip [317KB]

Here's some quick intructions:

mouser:
i just realized this game was made by you mike! thought you were just posting a link to a different game to tide people over for a while.. going to give it a look.

mouser:
i've been playing for a while and haven't won yet!
it's addictive though.. i think it's even funner if you don't tell people the rules :)
you've got such a great touch with user interfaces.. sounds are perfect, you can almost feel the warmth of the wood and year the sounds of the dice as if you were right there.

LuckMan212:
canoga is pretty fun but very hard to win!! I played for awhile and could not do it  :-\
anyway I would like to try the other games too but the link is not working, please let us know when they are back on line! 

and thanks Mike for creating these fun little games! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version