ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: quick windows search tool

<< < (2/3) > >>

lanux128:
But it only displays the top 9 items with no way to "scroll" through the list.-techidave (January 10, 2008, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

that can be easily fixed. go to the "Options" and check the "Interface" tab then refer to the screenshot..

But it only displays the top 9 Maybe there is a way but I haven't found it yet.-techidave (January 10, 2008, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

check my post again, that's why i suggested that you use Farr's locate32 plugin which allows one to search from locate32's database from within Farr. :) one of our regular user, Armando has even written a "getting started" guide on that.. :) here's a screenshot that shows searching with locate32 (can't find a better one)..

jgpaiva:
But it only displays the top 9 items with no way to "scroll" through the list.-techidave (January 10, 2008, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

that can be easily fixed. go to the "Options" and check the "Interface" tab then refer to the screenshot..-lanux128 (January 10, 2008, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also, adding "+sall" (without the quotes, stands for Show All) to your query will show you all the items matching it ;)

tomos:
whats the difference between the "normal list" and the "extended list" as
shown in lanux's first screenshot above?
(or should I go read the *$§ßing manual?)
 :)

lanux128:
(or should I go read the *$§ßing manual?)-tomos (January 11, 2008, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D anyway, here's mouser's explanation..

add +sall to your search to see more results (i removed it from the context menu).

the extended results list is used mainly for directory browsing+completion.  for example, type c:\ and youll see.-mouser
--- End quote ---
Originally posted here.

tomos:
thanks as ever lanux :up:

didnt think of searching here for the answer :-[ ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version