ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Beware Domain Searching at Network Solutions!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Renegade:
Ok - attached is a hacked up browser that once you navigate in it to http://www.networksolutions.com/ will start looking for domains. Source code and all is in there, so go to the bin/Release and run the EXE. .NET 2.0 C# -- notes are in there where sources are from, etc. etc.

Probably some bugs, but should be good to go. If anyone wants to add to it, go nuts! :)

Cheers!

Deozaan:
The executable is buried deep in there. Some instructions on where to find it would be useful for people who might have a hard time finding it.

Renegade:
The executable is buried deep in there. Some instructions on where to find it would be useful for people who might have a hard time finding it.
-Deozaan (January 10, 2008, 02:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's in here:

ExtendedWebBrowser2_Src\ExtendedWebBrowser2\bin\Release

Filename: ExtendedWebBrowser2.exe

Enjoy!

f0dder:
Renegade: what kind of domains does it construct, and with what interval? Does it do entirely random gibberish, or does it concatenate dictionary words?

tinjaw:
Let me add my 2 cents. I think your program, Renegade, is a "Bad Idea" TM. I do not think you should promote and facilitate a Denial of Service (yes, that is what the courts/lawyers will call it) attack on anybody, even the jerks at Network Solutions.

Additionally, this won't cost them but a few cents of electricity. You will be spending hundreds, if not thousands, of you own time, money, and effort, for a very minuscule return.

I, personally, will not be participating in any way in your plans.

P.S. Don't worry, I still have a man crush on you.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version