ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FeedDemon going free

(1/6) > >>

KenR:
The Daily Download reported today that Newsgator has decided to make FeedDemon and other of it's products free. FeedDemon is arguably the finest RSS aggregator available. Try it if you haven't.

Ken

Lashiec:
o_O, that means another contender for the throne of best RSS client. It's going to be tough to choose one between all the choices I have in mind. Thanks for sharing it, Ken.

vegas:
WOW.......Waiting for Zaine to comment on this one..........ROFL............................

lanux128:
this is great news for those still seeking the best RSS reader, such as myself.. :) we can expect more discussions on our regular RSS feed threads..

Grorgy:
good thing to, it maybe the best rssreader around but some of its features have just never worked for me, synching for instance (why i really wanted it), sort of half works, others do it better but not automatically, and the so called premium customer support for paying users certainly never materialized. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version