EDIT: please make sure you read the caveat at the end of this post.
I've written before about the nice multi-monitor capable photo screensaver maker (both free and commercial) at gphotoshow.com. Today i wanted to mention a great free utility they have that sits in your system tray and let's you easily control your screensavers.
- You can Enable/Disable/Configure your default screen saver
- Allows you to start/configure/choose every installed screen saver without opening windows display properties
- Starts your default screen saver with a mouse click
- Starts your default screen saver with a hot key
- Starts a random screen saver with a hot key
- Automatically disables the screen saver at startup
- Automatically changes the default windows screen saver
It's an excellent little tool, works perfectly.
I cannot recommend this unreservedly. While downloading a new version to install and test, i see it now comes bundled with a revenue-creating toolbar which you cannot choose not to install, although you can uninstall/disable later. I've spoken to the author in the past, and i know he is a nice guy, but you should probably avoid this unless you feel quite comfortable removing the toolbar and uninstalling parts of this installer. Dissapointing
Maybe someone knows something else as good and free of such trickery?