Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 30, 2014, 01:21:35 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: CyLog Software: Tons Of Useful Stuff!  (Read 3600 times)
Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

CyLog has quite an impressive collection of software and utilities here.

Just a few examples:

3D Dissolve (This screensaver is freakin' AWESOME!!!! Old school goodness)
A fascinating colorful 3D screensaver that transforms 3D objects. The Beauty of Mathematics!

KNot
You have never seen a "sticky notes" application like this. Small, quick, beautiful and minimalistic! New version 2.00c has been rewritten from scratch and employs some of our best technologies.

ToolBox
The most beautiful application launcher for all versions of Windows. Forget your Start button for ever!

Raster Font Editor NEW!!!
Create your own raster fonts to use in text editors and command-line shells.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:57:51 AM by Nighted » Logged

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
tinjaw
Supporting Member

I'm so glad breakbeat techno isn't an illegal drug

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »

Quote from: nighted
I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
Unfortunately, based on some of your postings, it is obvious you have no class.  tongue However, this is a useful post.  smiley

I have downloaded VirtualTreeNavigator so I can give it a test drive (from my USB stick no less).

VirtualTreeNavigator is a database browser that presents data in a hierarchical structure. It can present any RDBMS structure as a taxonomy system using a simple and intuitive XML descriptor.

It can connect to any ADO database and will retrieve data using plain SQL. VirtualTreeNavigator will help you to instantly visualise and understand the structure of any database.

Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 01:12:04 PM »

Why think you sir, your words are most humbling. Wink

PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:19:06 PM »

@nighted

Check out Really Slick Screensavers - Windows only 3D OpenGL screensavers. Here's a description of some that are available for download:

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »

nice find.

Not only is 3D disolve cool but it works across multiple monitor display which is rare and lovely  Thmbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.03 ]