ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FastFontPreview - freeware font viewer

(1/4) > >>

lanux128:
FastFontPreview, a basic but quite handy font manager. after installation, the file-size is quite big - 2.04Mb but can be UPX'ed to only 786KB

some of the features:
- Install/uninstall fonts on-the-fly.
- Add folders to Favorites list so you can access to them later fast.
- Windows Character Map, Font Sample or File properties dialog for selected font.
- Fonts preview samples with their names or with your own text sample.
- Sample font size from 2 up to 100 points

FastFontPreview - freeware font viewer
• http://www.lanmisoft.com/fastfontpreview.htm

Curt:
Do "you" know of any font manager capable of extracting fonts from zip containers?
- I have a lot of fonts I haven't bother to install  because they are zipped.

Veign:
How would you want them handled?  Explain.

I have a free font manager called Cfont Pro that I would be willing to add requested features to.

f0dder:
How would you want them handled?  Explain.

I have a free font manager called Cfont Pro that I would be willing to add requested features to.
-Veign (January 04, 2008, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, gotta try that one out sometime.

PS: please add 1:1 screenshots on the page, and consider .png instead of .jpg.

mouser:
My general feature request for all font programs is:
A display more where the main pane is 99% just pure font previews.

In other words, what i find frustrating in most of these advanced programs is all the extra text they want to show me along with the font (underneath it or above it), including filename, etc.

The main thing i use these programs for is for choosing fonts.  so for me what i want is a giant pane just showing font samples (preferably multi-column so i can pack more on a page), with no extra info in that panel but the line of sample text.  Then if i click on a sample you can show me the file name etc in another pane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version