ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What is appropriate content for DonationCoder?

<< < (14/43) > >>

Lashiec:
As for the term "moral policing", it's a bit of a catch phrase in the city where I live, the media uses it all the time with reference to a narrow-minded right-wing party, a bunch of ass-clowns who try and do innovative things to get some attention, like vandalize movie theatres if they're playing something that "offends their sentiments" & try and ban Valentine's Day coz it brings about "unhealthy feelings" (laugh it up!) among youngsters.
-nosh (January 03, 2008, 10:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

OH, MAN, that feels like Spain before democracy :o

Veign:
Now c'mon... isn't this doing the same thing you just criticized me for above?
-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2008, 10:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

I never said you were wrong in the views you had on profanity and such.

Ralf Maximus:
I find it interesting that you have chosen to defend a mean trick as a harmless joke.  Herein lies the problem, what I feel as pain you find humorous.
-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2008, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow.  Putting words in my mouth.

I was not defending, simply pointing out that you clicked a link by a known prankster and was surprised at what you found.

How old are you?  Are you not aware that the internet contains things you may not like?

mouser:
I'd like to see this thread conversation focus more on the "tagging" ideas -- because i think that's clearly the ideal solution here in some form.  if done right it will allow any "adult" oriented posts to be excluded by those who are upset by it, without affecting those who aren't.

nosh:
Something on the lines of Gmail's labels would be really cool!  :-*

Letting members create their own tags would be nice for a while but it could become counter-productive in the long run with weird labels, overlap, etc.

I think this has to be part of the larger solution of organizing the forum knowledgebase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version