ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What is appropriate content for DonationCoder?

<< < (31/43) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
[OFF TOPIC]
Darwin, given you are a "Biological anthropologist interested in human variability at the Middle to Upper Palaeolithic transition"  how do you read tinjaw's anthropology, especially as one who has mutated a metallic lower mandible?  Also, from the structure of the occipital cap and the coronal suture is there a clue as to the time of the metallic mutation?  One thing for sure, the subject did see his dentist twice a year!
[/OFF-TOPIC]

CodeTRUCKER:
I am looking for the same thing. How do I stop new replies to certain topics from showing up in the "Unread topics" section of dc?
-Josh (January 05, 2008, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

tinjaw, that makes three of us!  I've wondered the same thing?

Darwin:
[OFF TOPIC]
Darwin, given you are a "Biological anthropologist interested in human variability at the Middle to Upper Palaeolithic transition"  how do you read tinjaw's anthropology, especially as one who has mutated a metallic lower mandible?  Also, from the structure of the occipital cap and the coronal suture is there a clue as to the time of the metallic mutation?  One thing for sure, the subject did see his dentist twice a year!
[/OFF-TOPIC]
-CodeTRUCKER (January 05, 2008, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Results are inconclusive, but I'd say that the mutation likely occurred AFTER 1988

mouser:
I am looking for the same thing. How do I stop new replies to certain topics from showing up in the "Unread topics" section of dc?
--- End quote ---

can't be done yet, but i agree it would be a nice thing.

app103:
[OFF TOPIC]
[/OFF-TOPIC]
-CodeTRUCKER (January 05, 2008, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Results are inconclusive, but I'd say that the mutation likely occurred AFTER 1988
-Darwin (January 05, 2008, 04:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would have to disagree with you there and place the date somewhat earlier, like 1977

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version