ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

'Number of days to date' program?

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
i have mentioned this before but here it is once again: 1-4a Datestat 1.1, a freeware that displays the date difference in various ways...

Originally from: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=918.0

lanux128:
Just to set the record straight - I didn't pay Falcon_four to post that. 8)
-tinjaw (December 27, 2007, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D just noticed this..

tinjaw:
What was up there wasn't version 0.0.0.9. It was still version 0.0.0.7. I've updated the download to version 0.0.0.11. No changes.

Let me get all this into the bug tracker and I'll try to fix some tonight.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, you can register at the bug tracker. That will allow you to enter new bugs, request new features, and get email announcements for stuff you are interested in tracking, like a bug you report.

Tinjaw's Bug Tracker.

tinjaw:
Also this version seems to close with an error if I have nothing highlighted and press delete:

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line -1:

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
OK   

This also seems to happen on the 'days to' display if you click the remove/reset buttons with nothing highlighted.
-Falcon_four (December 27, 2007, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Issue: 0000012: close with an error if I have nothing highlighted and press delete

Having the program start with the Days To display and only having the current start screen if you edit or add (perhaps on a right-click).-Falcon_four (December 27, 2007, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Issue: 0000013: start with the Days To display

Make it so you can have it minimized on startup/or the above (so it shows the dayto)-Falcon_four (December 27, 2007, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Issue: 0000014: minimized on startup - Mantis

Have recurring entries, i.e. no year just day/month - so it never says time since just days to next date.  Useful for birthdays or bills, etc.-Falcon_four (December 27, 2007, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Issue: 0000016: reoccurring events - Mantis

tinjaw:
i have mentioned this before but here it is once again: 1-4a Datestat 1.1, a freeware that displays the date difference in various ways...
-lanux128 (December 27, 2007, 08:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a neat app. Thanks for the tip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version