Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 12:40:38 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SnapSuite 2008  (Read 12325 times)
wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 28, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »

(Sorry about the large number of images, but I figured I should show all the parts of the program)

Hi everyone,

Here is my N.A.N.Y. 08 submission, a large combination of many programs made by myself in order to simplify many daily tasks.

SnapSuite is a fully featured program with manu unique features.

It has a program launcher recognizing many popular programs like Opera and Thunderbird (known as AppLaunch)
It has a semi-automatic typing tool to automate long words and phrases (AutoType)
It has an Instant Message/Chat Room cleaner for times when the boss/the parents come in and the content on the window is not..."suitable" (AutoType)
It has a media control "center" that lets you control playback and volume levels (MediaControl)
It has a full callendar, notepad (known as "MultiNote") and file downloader (MultiBar)
It has a basic web browser based on the Internet Explorer engine (SmartBrowse)

SnapSuite's main feature, however, is none of these. It has a complete, automatic, and extremely simple to use computer maintenance solution. This part of the program, known as SystemCare, allows you to do 4 stages of file system cleaning, registry cleaning, system optimization, file system defragmentation, registry defragmentation, malware scans, Windows/Office updates, Apple Software updates, and updates to other programs (most of this is powered by 3rd party, freeware programs - these are tested extensively and used on all computers in my home for maximum peace-of-mind and usability). If you don't have something that SystemCare needs to help you keep your system in tip-top shape, it will automatically download AND install it for you! SystemCare also includes 2 schedulable programs for quick, automatic system maintenance while you are sleeping or otherwise away from the computer.

SnapSuite has a simple and very fast updating system, and a full "About" section listing many people (mostly here at DC) that have helped me make SnapSuite possible.

As an added bonus I also include random features now and again in updates, the newest one is the ability to show the main GUI window by single-clicking the tray icon smiley

I do hope everyone that does download my program benefits from it, and if you do or don't feedback is always welcome  smiley

-Brandon

* welcome.png (66.25 KB, 626x543 - viewed 1312 times.)

* applaunch.png (61.66 KB, 626x543 - viewed 1152 times.)

* autotype.png (72.44 KB, 626x543 - viewed 1086 times.)

* mediacontrol.png (55.6 KB, 626x543 - viewed 992 times.)

* multibar.png (56.92 KB, 626x543 - viewed 1017 times.)

* smartbrowse1.png (57.89 KB, 626x543 - viewed 916 times.)

* smartbrowse2.png (43.81 KB, 816x736 - viewed 872 times.)

* smartbrowse controls.png (8.38 KB, 375x130 - viewed 784 times.)

* systemcare.png (103.05 KB, 626x543 - viewed 1078 times.)

* about.png (57.78 KB, 626x543 - viewed 913 times.)

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:26:21 PM »

You can download it here...

http://mazecraze.dcisv.co...snapsuite autoinstall.exe

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 08:28:45 AM »

Looking good Brandon!

Tom
varunkumar
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 07:44:48 AM »

It has an Instant Message/Chat Room cleaner for times when the boss/the parents come in and the content on the window is not..."suitable" (AutoType)

thank you sir, it is really useful.
jamesdoc01
Supporting Member

On The Gers

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 03:22:01 AM »

:Thmbsup:Once again this is first class. Great work mate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.02 ]