ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AVG PRO for free!

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
CyberNet Technology News:

Posted: 26 Dec 2007 10:24 AM CST

AVG PRO Antivirus

For a limited time you can download and use AVG 7.5 Professional Antivirus for free. For those of you running the always-free version of AVG there are some advantages to making the upgrade, such as advanced scanning and scheduling options.

AVG PRO for free!

I haven’t installed this myself because I’ve already bought a subscription to the ESET Smart Security suite, but from what I’ve read the file that you download will automatically enter in a valid serial number during the installation process. There is no word as to how long the subscription is good for, but I’m guessing one year.

AVG 7.5 Professional retails for $29.95, and this offer is good until January 17, 2008. It can only be used for personal use.

Download AVG 7.5 Pro Antivirus for free:
CompuerActive, RapidShare or MegaUpload.

Copyright © 2007 CyberNet | CyberNet Forum
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Wow Curt! You're on fire! Nice find  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
Wow Curt! You're on fire! -Darwin (December 27, 2007, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

- or for too long  I have not left my home to do something important?  :-\

Darwin:
Sorry, Curt! Posted that in haste - I meant that "you're on a roll" meaning that you posted two great links to holiday savings  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
 :D  I liked "on fire" better...  8)

We often talk about RSS or similar (email) ways to know what is happening. These offers I have posted today are results of such technique.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version