ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

White Smoke 70% off

<< < (7/12) > >>

wraith808:
I notice that there are several 1 and 2 posters (that post only in this thread) that tout the quality of WhiteSmoke...

Things that make you go 'hmmm...'

Mark L.:
Not sure what you are all discussing above.  I have purchased and downloaded the software, and am enjoying the results I am seeing. Correct spelling, enhanced sentences, corrected grammar and lots of tips on English and lessons. The templates that are built in are useful and easy to use.
I just love the program and use it all the time, by pressing the F2 button. So easy.

wraith808:
Can we lock this thread?  And move it to the spammers forum?  (I know- circumstantial evidence.  But really...)

ropt:
hi there,

White Smoke == WinterTree Grammar checker and WinterTree spell checker.

the filenames are the same as if you downloaded from WinterTree's website.

I can defend above the statement above because I have a friend who has
WhiteSmoke, and it's very interesting that they do not even have a trial or
anything to try before you buy.

also, if you right click and see version properties on WhiteSmoke's files,
they are WinterTree grammar checker files.

URL is:
http://www.wintertree-software.com/dev/wgrammar/index.html

Curt:
Today I was offered to upgrade to version 2011. When following the link, I was made a new and even better offer: The entire package ("Executive") for $139, normal price $299. However, that is usually for a "year-model" version; this offer was for a lifetime key! I clicked 'buy' and waited at their store (I have come to know these people!), and, yes, after a while, a "real-time chat" box came up and asked if they could help me. I bargained, and now I have a lifetime license for the entire enchilada, for $100!!! I am so happy, never again will I have to pay for these microscopic improvements they add, in order to make you purchase an upgrade, in the best worst Ashampoo style ;-)

My offer ends 15/12/2010, but you never know... Be sure to chat!

Executive Writing Version 2011 (Life Time!)  The WhiteSmoke Executive Writing Version is for the corporate business or management professional who needs a whole suite of professional writing tools for quick and accurate document creation. With the most advanced grammar, spelling and punctuation correction available, and a text enrichment engin. The Complete package of WhiteSmoke Software, includes all writing profiles: General, Business, Creative, Medical, Legal, Hi Tech and the Multi Lingual Dictionary and Translator. Bonus - 600 prepared templates for any writing style.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version