ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

White Smoke 70% off

<< < (4/12) > >>

Curt:
They are in the field again, this time with an even better offer, in co-operation with PC Tools:

click thumb:
White Smoke 70% off

SBogols:
I have loved using Whitesmoke as a writing tool - not only as a spellchecker, but as an extra set of "eyes" that reads over my writing and makes sure I don't make any major grammatical errors.  It's funny, my son asked me about the program because one of his teachers suggested it at school, and I've found it to be helpful in my personal writing that I do from home.  Two satisfied customers here!  ;)

tinjaw:
Whitesmoke.com is running a Super Bowl Sunday Special. They are claiming it is a 75% off sale, but it really is is a buy it at full price and get a bunch of free stuff sale.

White Smoke 70% off
White Smoke 70% off

cyberdiva:
Whitesmoke.com is running a Super Bowl Sunday Special. They are claiming it is a 75% off sale, but it really is is a buy it at full price and get a bunch of free stuff sale.
-tinjaw (February 01, 2009, 06:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
They've been running this sale for at least the past five days (and perhaps for a lot longer--I just happened to have gone to their site on several of the last five days).  Each day, their website has a banner ad announcing the sale and claiming it's for that day only  :D .

cyberdiva:
White Smoke is a little too intrusive, meaning that I seldom agree with the suggestions it comes up with - and this to such a degree that I have removed it from start!
-Curt (January 12, 2008, 02:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
I agree.  I had occasion to try this software not long ago, and though it identified some errors correctly, it sugggested changes for perfectly correct statements that made them incorrect, sometimes ludicrously so.  I found it too unreliable to use or recommend.  :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version