ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

White Smoke 70% off

<< < (5/12) > >>

Curt:
I own a license for WhiteSmoke 2008 upgraded to 2009. However, I would never place it in start - in general it really is too intrusive, as noted, and as also pointed out, sometimes even when it shouldn't intrude at all.

"Today's" offer is not expensive, but costly:

(clickable thumb):

White Smoke 70% off

Curt:
It should be stated that a license is per machine, and you will have to ask WhiteSmoke to transfer any license.

Mark L.:
 :Thmbsup:Whitesmoke has taken care of tons of annoying little grammar probs I kept having. SOmetimes it tells you to do things that make correct sentences sound awkward, but its usually so obvious when the system makes a mistake like that that u can easily ignore it.  THe times that it does help, it REALLY helps, so for me its worth the other times.

tinjaw:
As some people here mentioned, it looks like they are just blowing white smoke up your @$$. They continue to have the 75% off sale every day. The banner changes as to why there is a 75% off sale, but every day there is a 75% off sale. I think they need to eat their own dog food and put their own website through their software and I am sure that it will suggest that a sale that goes on day after day really isn't a sale.

So, the lesson here is that they regularly sell their stuff at 75% off, so don't let that be a contributing factor to your purchase decision.

Darwin:
AI think they need to eat their own dog food and put their own website through their software and I am sure that it will suggest that a sale that goes on day after day really isn't a sale.
-tinjaw (February 23, 2009, 02:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version