ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Waterworld Ultra

(1/4) > >>

mahesh2k:
Hi i've created a game "Waterworld Ultra" in last november for my nephew.It's not fulle packed with sound files yet,i have to sitdown on fruityloops and rebirth for it.Game was designed using Gamemaker 6.1,graphhics is done using coreldraw and flash.I dont't think i' much into the game deelopement but i've tried from side.

If you want me to post the game executable then please let me know.Actually i was thinking abt asking for review from you.It's just preview of the game.

What do you think?

housetier:
You should provide the program if you want people to tell you something about it. :)

For all I know, the image could have been made in <insert you favorite pixelpusher here>... If you give them the .exe, I am sure some will respond.

lanux128:
or a demo video would be more enlightening..

mahesh2k:
 ;D
I was avoiding to upload cause it is not ready for the stage yet.So for curious one here,here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34rFvuOb4s

hOPE you like it.

housetier:
It looks cute :)

Wit sounds and scoring system and animated sharkies and whatnot it might become "better" or grow totally out of proportions :) Where do you want to go with this game?

And another idea for feature-bloat: can users add their own fishies or divers, treasure chests or so?

I want to see more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version