ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Waterworld Ultra

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deozaan:
New note: It could be revealing surprise but i would love to tell you that I'm releasing background graphics & other gaming related graphics soon.This will  be package which contains:
1. Backgrounds
2. Menu backgrounds
3. Level Maps (RPG's) without object sprites

I'm just confused about the hosting of these files.If you know any host please let me know.

All these files will be released under : Creative commons Attribution 2.5 India License
Means you're free to modify and use with free,Open source and commercial applications without paying a dime to me.All i ask in return is give me credit,(again only if you want).
-mahesh2k (March 02, 2008, 04:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are a lot of download sites that will host files for you. Alternatively, I know that mouser has often offered DC members with some hosting. I can also offer some hosting, too.

mahesh2k:
So finally i'm cutting some background images and packing them in one good pack codenamed "BacPack".

You can access the files from this URL:
http://cid-0fd825e1f4ad93d9.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Bacpack/Bacpack.zip

As far as game is concerened i'll try and psot beta(yeah still without souds) on skydrive.I will post you with updates.Meantime Let me know what you think about the images?

Do drop some line here if you like what i'm doing or other flames,suggestions,correction,errors etc.

Deozaan:
I like most of the background images. They're nice.  :Thmbsup:

mahesh2k:
thanks deozan  :D

Lets see what others and mouser thinks.....

mouser:
look really nice to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version