ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

fSekrit 1.35 shrinkwrapped!

(1/4) > >>

f0dder:
There, fSekrit 1.35 has been released!

After a relatively short beta period, this Christmas 2007 release sports the following features:

Version 1.35 - December 23, 2007 - 100kb/50.5kb

* fixed: file->export appends ".txt" instead of ".exe" if no extension given.
* fixed: file->new now clears passphrase and read-only state.
* fixed: menu items are now properly enabled/disabled depending on read-only state and whether text field is empty or not.
* added: drag&drop support: you can now drop a text file onto the fSekrit window, and fSekrit will load the dropped file.
* added: right-click popup menu with edit actions
* added: redo support
* added: unicode text support (only the note text, not filenames yet)
* added: now everything sensitive is always wiped from memory after use, as far as it's possible (with the exception of the RichEdit control).

As always, I hope there aren't any bugs I haven't caught :)

mouser:
awesome  :Thmbsup:

SKA:
Truly a generous gift for Christmas !

Grateful for your patience and perseverance to come out with a new version in record time !

Thanks indeed ,
SKA

cemole:
I tried to export to a .txt file but the exported file still had .exe appended to it. I was able to change the extension to .txt and open the file without any problems, so I believe the problem might be how the program writes the filename when its trying to save to the specified location.

f0dder:
I tried to export to a .txt file but the exported file still had .exe appended to it. I was able to change the extension to .txt and open the file without any problems, so I believe the problem might be how the program writes the filename when its trying to save to the specified location.
-cemole (January 15, 2008, 02:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Which fSekrit version? With 1.35, the default extension for export should be .txt, I just verified with the version from https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Other/fSekrit/ ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version