ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

New links at top of forum page

<< < (2/4) > >>

moerl:
I find myself using the "since last visit" link more than anything else, actually :)

I haven't been around here in a while so I didn't notice it as "new". I just really appreciated it being there. Thanks!

tn_dang:
due to popular demand the link "Show recent posts" up at top (and also middle left of the recent post list at bottom),
which presents a dense list of the posts sorted by recency,
is now paged, with 25 posts listed per page - should make it easier to keep up (though the unread button still may be most useful for most people).
-mouser (October 20, 2005, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
The "Show recent posts" at the top is no longer worked.  What should I do in order to list a dense list of the post.  Thanks.

Grorgy:
yeah its my preferred way to look at the forum as well, threw me right off it did lol

yksyks:
I was using almost exclusively "Show latest topics", but it now puts me at Forum home only. Logged off and on again, restarted, tried different browsers... No way. Any ideas?

Besides, am I really that dumb? -- I can't see anything like the screenshot mouser posted a couple of posts above. And what is the "User Info Box"?

Darwin:
Nope - you're not alone yksyks... I tried all of the links and both View Supporters Yearbook and Show Latest Topics take me right back to the main forum page (or refresh it if I am starting from there). Unread Posts and Unread Replies work fine though... FWIW, another thread was started about this issue by nogojoe: DonationCoder.com Forum - Info Center

I've posted there with the same info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version