ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Point Motivator - 1.11.01 - July 14, 2014

<< < (5/8) > >>

Armando:
i could add commandline features to add points so it could be scripted.
-mouser (January 06, 2008, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Could easily setup some AHK global hotkeys to add points for some things I regularly do.-TucknDar (January 06, 2008, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

And yes, yes  :-[... it would of course make it easier to use with AHK! Don't really need any MS macro I guess.

kaa2501:
when i donwload and execute, i get the error not a valid win32 application. I am running vista enterprise. Please help.

MaryG:
Hurrah for Mouser!   ;D

Are you reading my mind?!  I've been developing a manual  motivation reinforcement system for my online college students and for resale. 

Are we allowed to incorporate the Point Motivator on a nonprofit or profit website for visitors' use?

All the best,
Mary G.

mouser:
Hi Mary, I'm very happy you like it. I'm sure we will be able to come up with good new features.
It was designed specifically to make it easy for people to create and share item definition files so i hope you find that part useful.

As for "incorporating" it on a nonprofit or profit website, sure as long as you don't misrepresent it's origin.  probably always better to send them to our site to get the latest version.

mouser:
kaa2501, as for your problem, see this new help entry on your error:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Help/entry/73/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version