ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Point Motivator - 1.11.01 - July 14, 2014

<< < (6/8) > >>

MaryG:
Thanks, Mouser.  I meant use it as part of a larger presentation with credit and links to you,  of course.

All the best,
Mary G.

PhilB66:
Congrats mouser  :Thmbsup:

Point Motivator: Keep track of achievements short review on Computeract!ve page.

tomos:
I've been using this for 2 days now and, well, it's very motivating - you know what I mean ??

I'm being serious too - I'm  pleasantly suprised by the urge to build up those points :D
thanks mouser :Thmbsup:

a minor bug:
the reward column on the "Earn Points" tab only ever shows 10points here regardless of actual amounts (which work okay otherwise)
a minor request:
could you get it to come out of the tray on one click? (please!)
oh, and option to close to tray would be good too but only as icing

Rostam:
I just downloaded this and like it a lot, but have an idea. I don't know how many people here use Samurize on their desktop, but I feel like this would be an incredibly awesome Samurize config where you can see how you're doing as well as add/subtract some points directly from your desktop without opening the main window (which you would call up when you want to configure the program or perhaps add/subtract points with more rarely used things). I don't think an equivalent thing for Samurize exists, but I'm not sure how difficult of a program it would be.

Any thoughts?

mahesh2k:
Any update for PM? :) Any new feature planned? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version