ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

I love the Bulk Rename Utility!

<< < (10/10)

IainB:
This review needs updating.
SUPERB piece of software!    :Thmbsup:
Bulk renames those files that other file renamers cannot rename.

antekgla:
To sum a rename program to the list I want to contribute with the program I use and I think it is great  :Thmbsup:
Ant Renamer

This are the features:
This program can rename large amounts of files and folders in few clicks. It only modifies files/folders names:

Changing extension
    Replacing character strings by others
    Inserting a character string
    Moving characters
    Deleting several characters
    Enumeration
    Name creation with mp3's Tag (ID v1.1)
    Name creation with file's last modified date and time
    Random names creation
    Case change (uppercase, lowercase, first letter of each word in uppercase, ...)
    Take names from a list/file
    Use of EXIF info
    Regular expressions

Availble in several languages: English (default), Belarusian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.

Unicode file names are supported, so it is possible to rename without problems files that have names containing characters from Japanese, Chinese, Arab, etc.

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Tested successfuly under various Windows versions, from 98 (with a few updated system files) and NT4 (SP4 required) up to current ones (Windows Vista, 7 and 8 ).

The program is Open Source.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version