I asked our own Ralf Maximus for a top 10 list I could post at my workplace. Ralf delivered the goods. I only tweaked it a little bit.
To provide you with context, I work on a six-man team that helps the US Army keep cost down by using off the shelf games to train Army officers.
Top 10 Rejected SIMS Team Mottos
10. "Does this MOD make me look fat?"
9. "You sunk my battleship!"
8. "It takes a real man to die bravely in combat. It takes a team of six to teach him not to do that."
7. â€śAnswering Your Stupid Questions: With Science!"
6. "We Don't Care What You Think, Halo 3 is a Valid Training Tool."
5. â€śWeâ€™re not in Momâ€™s basement anymore!â€ť
4. "Since you asked, yes: w00t is an official DoD acronym"
3. â€śWe are unstoppable. Unless power to the server room fails."
2. "Simulated combat is for the weak and timid!" (Translated from the original Klingon)
1. "Smell that, soldier? Napalm. The simulated smell of victory." (If you canâ€™t smell it please make sure the â€śSmellâ€ť option is checked. If it is, please reboot.)