ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

new FARR Plugin : Delicious - built on the Javascript SDK : FScript

<< < (9/15) > >>

ecaradec:
I uploaded a new version of the plugin that allow to explore tags  :P. The syntax changed a bit, you now have to type :
dlc +posts to get the list of posts or dlc +tags to get the list of tags. An option +nu allow to not query the server at each time : it is a bit faster.

The plugin propose the choice between posts and tags after you type dlc so you can type dlc<TAB> and you will get the posts without too much typing.

The download link is still http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/delicious/delicious.zip. you can also get my alias file that avoid some typing : http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/delicious/delicious.alias. It expose the following commands :
dp : list delicious posts
dpu : list delicious posts and update local copy if necessary
dt : list delicious tags
dtu : list delicious tags and update local copy if necessary

mouser:
put the .alias file in the main zip right alongside the plugin and farr will find it.
also: maybe make a .dcupdate file for the plugin so farr will check for plugins.

ecaradec:
put the .alias file in the main zip right alongside the plugin and farr will find it.
also: maybe make a .dcupdate file for the plugin so farr will check for plugins.
-mouser (January 06, 2008, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
ok it's done.

lanux128:
I uploaded a new version of the plugin that allow to explore tags  :P. The syntax changed a bit, you now have to type :
dlc +posts to get the list of posts or dlc +tags to get the list of tags. An option +nu allow to not query the server at each time : it is a bit faster.-ecaradec (January 06, 2008, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, ecaradec.. :up: off to try the new version..

lanux128:
just noticed one thing for each updates i need overwrite fscript.js which contains the username & password, this might be confusing if someone forgets where to put the username & password. why not put in a separate ini or xml file?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version