ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

new FARR Plugin : Delicious - built on the Javascript SDK : FScript

<< < (8/15) > >>

lanux128:
ecaradec: fantastic plugin! btw, is it possible to view all the assigned tags? something like farr's agroups or aplugins.
--- End quote ---
simply add +sall on the command line to get all results. Is it what you mean ?-ecaradec (December 31, 2007, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

+sall -> "show all" but i was trying to get something like "view all the tags" as shown on the del.icio.us page. i'm attaching the screenshot to explain further.

s.newave:
Wow, works great. Even better then the ff extension i have been using.

I can't tell you how long i have been waiting for someone, somewhere in ANY launcher to make a useful delicious plugin. My only minor request would be to have an option to include the favicons of the site which i think helps you visually find the site you are looking for. Although this might potentially slow down the search too much.

Great work though :Thmbsup:

mouser:
include the favicons of the site which i think helps you visually find the site you are looking for. Although this might potentially slow down the search too much.
--- End quote ---

one half-solution would be simply to have the plugin keep a favico subfolder, and look in there if the favico exists, and use it if so.  that way users who wanted to could create or download favico's for their site and have them used.

actually i wonder if it might not be nice to add as a feature of FARR some way for FARR to be asked to download and show favico's for sites in the background, and store them in a central place, where ALL plugins could ask to optional grab and show them.

in other words, i could add a function to the sdk which asked farr to return the path of a (favico) icon file for a site, and that would result in farr returning the icon path if it exists, or returning a placeholder for the time being but queing up a download of the real favico for later.  pretty nice idea.

the key motivation here is that now ALL plugins could be able to easily display site icons without having to add more then 1 line of code to their plugins.

ecaradec:
Wow, works great. Even better then the ff extension i have been using.
I can't tell you how long i have been waiting for someone, somewhere in ANY launcher to make a useful delicious plugin.
-s.newave (January 03, 2008, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you  :P.

My only minor request would be to have an option to include the favicons of the site which i think helps you visually find the site you are looking for. Although this might potentially slow down the search too much.
-s.newave (January 03, 2008, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good idea.

Another thing too :
I'm working on the tag list proposition but I'm hesitating on how to include it. Right now it would be "dlc +posts" or "dlc +tags" (with completion so that it is not too long to type ). Is it possible for a plugin to expose more than one keyword ? I could fake it with an alias and a dosearch but it would be nicer to package in entirely in the plugin.

mouser:
This is probably a very easy fix -- it's on my todo list to fix this month.
email me ([email protected]) so we can test before i release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version