ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Internet Faxing

(1/6) > >>

KenR:
A very warm hello to everyone and happy holidays!!!

I send the occasional fax from my house and wondered whether anyone knows of any public services that do internet faxing so I could send the faxes from my computer over the WiFi instead of having to connect my laptop to a phone line.

Thanks, Ken

TucknDar:
Ummm... don't know. The one time I needed faxing I just used the fax machine at work.

Happy to be of service.

Just ask again if you need more help!

… and happy holidays, man!

tomos:
one free webmail here (Germany - web.de) offers faxing but I've never used the faxing bits
so that's probably not much help
but
thought I'd post anyways and say happy christmas!!

KenR:
one free webmail here (Germany - web.de) offers faxing but I've never used the faxing bits
so that's probably not much help
but
thought I'd post anyways and say happy christmas!!
-tomos (December 21, 2007, 03:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi tomos. There is also FaxZero which puts an ad on at least the first page. I was hoping to find something better than that though, so I thought I would post and see what others came up with.

Thanks, Ken

Darwin:
The only services I am aware of are P-R-I-C-E-Y! I had an account with one for a bit courtesy of TrialPay (ie I signed up for a one month trial to get a free app) and it worked well but my God! it was expensive. I cancelled the account WELL before the trial was up becuase I didn't want to have to pay for it. Anyway, I would love to find a free internet based solution myself, so will start looking anew and will keep an eye on this thread as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version