ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WMP Annoyances: Looking for solutions

(1/1)

app103:
As some of you may know, I have a rather odd desktop layout, with a large vertical taskbar on the right side and an additional large taskbar-like toolbar on the left, both on autohide.

The WMP deskbar that can be placed on the taskbar seems to only want to show itself in a vertical orientation and I can't find an option to flip it to horizontal. This creates a large amount of dead space on my taskbar.

The other problem is the additional bar I have on the left. It has the same context menu with the same options as the taskbar, including showing the WMP deskbar on it, only when I select the option it won't show the deskbar on that toolbar. It does nothing, and won't even show a check mark next to it as being selected. I can't seem to put the WMP deskbar on that toolbar, even though it gives the impression that I can by including the option on the menu. It is the only option on the menu that doesn't seem to work. Everything else can be added to that toolbar.

So what I would like to know is...

How do I flip the WMP deskbar to show horizontal rather than vertical, and how do I get it on my other toolbar instead of the regular default taskbar?

Nighted:
I'm surprised that's what you consider the annoyance! lol

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version