topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:52 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Printing a Screen Capture With Screen Captor?  (Read 4685 times)

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Printing a Screen Capture With Screen Captor?
« on: December 21, 2007, 12:05 PM »
When I want to quickly print a capture directly from Screen Captor, the print size is fairly large.  E.g., when I capture a Properties dialog in Windows XP and print that directly from Screen Captor, the printed image is the size of the paper. In other words it seems to be set to "Fit to Page".  I cannot seem to locate anywhere at all within the settings to change this. How is this done?

Or is Screen Captor not meant to print the images, but just to capture them?  And open the image in another application for printing?

Using another application for printing screen captures is easy enough, but if I am looking to get a fast capture of a given dialog and print it out, that method takes a lot more time.

Is there a way to quickly print a captured image with Screen Captor, and be able to change the printed image size?

Thanks.

Jim

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Printing a Screen Capture With Screen Captor?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:24 PM »
you can set it to not stretch from the print preview dialog, which you will see ONLY if you use the File->Print command and not if you use the quick toolbar button.

i will put on my todo list the ability for sc to REMEMBER which stretch setting you had it at last, so that once you configure it once, it will remember for when you use the toolbar in the future.

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Printing a Screen Capture With Screen Captor?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:35 PM »
I see Mouser has just replied, but here's an image anyway