ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Current IE8 build renders the ACID2 Test correctly!

<< < (8/12) > >>

nosh:
I assume you're talking about creating your custom X2 key (eg: Open_X2) under 'Folder' & 'Directory' and then making that key the default action, like it says in the manual. I was talking about modifying the 'Open' key itself to point to X2 instead of Explorer. I don't have the setting on right now coz I restored a previous Windows image so can't confirm WRT ut & ff. 

f0dder:
I assume you're talking about creating your custom X2 key (eg: Open_X2) under 'Folder' & 'Directory' and then making that key the default action, like it says in the manual. I was talking about modifying the 'Open' key itself to point to X2 instead of Explorer. I don't have the setting on right now coz I restored a previous Windows image so can't confirm WRT ut & ff. 
-nosh (December 25, 2007, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahah!

I'll give that a try later, thanks.

assk7:
For me, new Firefox ver 3 , opens blazing fast in 7 secs while ver 2 (Official release ) takes 20 to 30 secs on my comp.

f0dder:
Humm, I just changed "Folder" back to using "Open" as default, and changed "open" to use xplorer2. FireFox still launches explorer.exe. Renamed the DDEExec key as well, and still the same. Shitty coders.

zridling:
nontroppo, thanks for the Opera tip to mimic IE7's auto menu-hide feature!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version