ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo until Christmas

<< < (3/3)

Lashiec:
Photo Commander... Ashampoo enlisted the developer of Brennig's to transform this freebie into what is now. Brennig's was a rewrite of the older SlowView, which was the third freeware viewer competing with IrfanView and XnView back in the day. Some more information here

Curt:
In a couple of hours PhotoCommander 6 will be launched
- download is expected to be ready at 1700 hours CET (GMT+1).

I have purchased a copy...

Edit: added the download link.

edbro:
In a couple of hours PhotoCommander 6 will be launched
- download is expected to be ready at 1700 hours CET (GMT+1).

I have purchased a copy...

Edit: added the download link.
-Curt (December 21, 2007, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
No offense but what do you see in this program that freeware doesn't do better? If you want to spend money on a multimedia solution, then get J.Rivers Media Center for $10 less.  Now that is a top notch, powerful and comprehensive program.

Curt:
First I must point out that I have never paid anything close to the listed prices for any of my Ashampoo programs. Secondly, I really don't think of PhotoCommander as a media player. I merely meant it is better as a media player than as an organizer. Thirdly, I don't need anyone or anything to "organize" my PC. What are they implying? I know where my stuff is placed. Fourthly and last, I am certain J. Rivers is among the best media players, but I don't want it; I use the new Winamp. But thanks for the hint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version