ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo until Christmas

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
When purchasing at Ashampoo's site   europeens must remember first to change currency from euro to US-dollar   in order to save the difference  because the price is both $60 and €60   but €60 is almost $80.
-Curt (December 19, 2007, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

damn I hate that - it's even a german company - usually it's the american ones that do that
ah well still got a bargain...

NigelH:
Upgrade from Ashampoo Office 2006  is just $15.99
Edit: Just saw the Euro upgrade price was €16

mrainey:
Then what about cancelling your subscription...?
--- End quote ---

The sales pitches just kept coming.  Ashampoo and Xara are the worst about that, in my experience.

edbro:
I have and love Ashampoo Burning Studio, but I just did a trial of PhotoCommander 5 and hated it. It says it can help organize photos but I didn't see any organization tools in there. It was more like a $50 version of the free Xnview but with less features.

Curt:
.. I just did a trial of PhotoCommander 5 and hated it. It says it can help organize photos but I didn't see any organization tools in there... -edbro (December 19, 2007, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
... Be warned, though; they also have some programs hardly worth the rebated price... so download and test! -Curt (December 19, 2007, 03:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are right. PhotoCommander is some kind of a descent media player (!), but an organizer it never was, not for real. There are a lot of Ashampoo  programs that I would not recommend, but some are really fine   at least considering the cost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version