ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Crazy man takes picture every day for 8 years

(1/2) > >>

Josh:
This guy took pictures of himself everyday for 8 years. After he bought his Nikon CoolPix 900 camera, his girlfriend asked if he would be using it everyday with a sarcastic inflection. Little did she know that he was about to begin the project of his life. Click the image to see the video.

--- End quote ---
Crazy man takes picture every day for 8 years

Crazy man

tinjaw:
I like how he goes from glasses to contacts and back to glasses. And from skinhead to longhaired hippie.

tomos:
that's amazing

it looks real, if it wasnt it would nearly be even more work anyways!

but his head keeps (impressively) the same size and position within the image - maybe he had a tripod and a whatchamacallit* to hold his head in same position/place and didnt move either for eight years

* maybe we need to make up a word for that.. :)

Lashiec:
Incidentally, they talked about the same thing in the CyberNet forums. I guess this is one of the original videos in which this one is inspired (then there's the other one of the Asian girl, which was posted before), but I preferred the real life parody and The Simpsons parody ;D

tomos:
Crazy man-Josh (December 19, 2007, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

turns out he did line up the eyes in each photo and resized them. dedication.
he has a FAQ here I read a bit of, some interesting

PS nice to see homer growing up Lashiec (totally off topic: is Lashiec a spanish name or a forum name? - hah just googled it:
"On the castle we are aquainted with the psycopath known as Lashiec..."  hmnmm)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version