ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Need help with a name for my new NANY program

<< < (7/8) > >>

justice:
DonationTasker

tomos:
DonationTasker
-justice (December 21, 2007, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

somehow I managed to (quickly) misread that as DevotionTasker

Darwin:
I can't believe nobody has gone for the obvious:

Super Happy Active REward (SHARE)  :P

iReward (copped this one from the Bay or Zellers...)
Get Your Thumb Out and Get It Done (Tm) or just simply Git R Done!

Sorry mouser - I'm hopeless at this. I actually like "RewardMe".

TucknDar:
I'm waiting patiently for beta... To be honest I think this is an excellent idea, even better the more I think about it. I hope that for me and my productivity this will be more than just a good idea but something that'll actually help my motivation. The points in itself won't do much for motivation, but if I convert points to money and then set aside say $1/10pts I can try to earn points to earn the "right" to buy something I want (if this works for me, I'll obviously donate some of the "earned" money to DC ;) ).

Oh, and to you cynics out there, I know I won't actually earn anything through this program since I doubt that it actually generates money (consider that a feature request!!!), but I think the scenario I presented could work as real motivation.

I've got at feature request (yes, before actually trying it...): A way to deduct points, i.e. punish me: So that if I haven't done this or that chore or read what I was supposed to, I lose x points. Since you obviously haven't released yet, maybe this is already in there, but judging from the screenshot doesn't look like it.

:read:

mouser:
I've posted an early alpha download for my NANY 2008 app (Point Motivator), in the section for supporting member preview downloads: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11442.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version