ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

Usefullness

<< < (5/10) > >>

BigJim:
Yes, please on the multimonitor supplort  ;)

ghacks:
Mouser any news on shortcut support :)

mouser:
martin -- are you asking to be able to put shortcuts in the coral/corral, is that right?

jacquesrober:
I really like this program (Desktop cor(r)al).
I use it to protect http://rocketdock.com/ on the right side of the screen and still be able to scroll without affecting on "Rocket dock".
I do have one small problem. I made sure that desktop coral would start on boot. It does but with default settings for width and transparency and not with readjusted settings  as set for my application. Am I doing something wrong?

mouser:
I do have one small problem. I made sure that desktop coral would start on boot. It does but with default settings for width and transparency and not with readjusted settings  as set for my application. Am I doing something wrong?
--- End quote ---

Known issue.. i *will* release an update in next couple of weeks that fixes this.

Workaround (not sure if this works if you are using vista):  manually exit the program after you have set your settings the way you want, then restart.  Settings should be remembered from then on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version