ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Beatles Cover Stairway to Heaven

<< < (3/6) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Carol

Free Dowwnload Manager handles YouTube vids (and a few others), and does conversion on download (if you want/need that)

Target
-Target (December 19, 2007, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hve you got a link for that? Unfortunately Google brings up 33,000,000 results on Free Download Manager!

Target:

mmm, google is your friend (HA!)

see here - http://www.freedownloadmanager.org

and FWIW, i've tried quite a few different D/L managers and this one works for me - enough options, not intrusive/invasive.  As a bonus, you can create a portable version once you've installed it (strange concept, but once you've done it you can uninstall it and use the portable version if you so desire...)

Target

Darwin:
Ah thanks, Carol - I missed that link the first time you posted it.

I'm amazed that the video was shot when Rolf was in his 60's... Thought it was an older perfromance than that. Incredible, none the less.

Grorgy:
There was a TV show here in Australia, with a guy called Andrew Denton who was inspired by Rolf Harris and his version of Stairway to Heaven, each week he would have a different person in to do their versions of it, some spoken some sung.  He compiled a CD of it all eventually, about 50 different versions of Stairway to Heaven (edit--more than 25 but i cant find a pic or exact number and i'm too lazy today to look any harder).  Now that is overkill, lol

Carol Haynes:
Thanks Darwin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version