ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

holiday gift for users of Sony Acid (music looping program)

(1/1)

mouser:
I have 6 loop / sample cds for Acid (in original boxes):

* Ethnicity
* Vince Andrews Solos and Sections
* Essential Sounds Vol.2
* On the Jazz Tip
* Street Beats by poogie bell
* Funky xtreams 1
I'd like to send these all to one person, or maybe send 3 each to two people.

I ask only these requirements for those who would ask for these:

* you already use acid, and actually have a use for these
* you be an honorary/supporting(donating) member of donationcoder.com *prior* to this posting
The first two people (or one person if no one else requests) who reply meeting these criteria will get them.

ps.
if anyone has any other stuff sitting around they want to give away please start a new thread and go for it, might be nice to spread some cheer and clean up the attic  :Thmbsup:

scancode:
I have 6 loop / sample cds for Acid (in original boxes):

* Ethnicity
* Vince Andrews Solos and Sections
* Essential Sounds Vol.2
* On the Jazz Tip
* Street Beats by poogie bell
* Funky xtreams 1
I'd like to send these all to one person, or maybe send 3 each to two people.

I ask only these requirements for those who would ask for these:

* you already use acid, and actually have a use for these
* you be an honorary/supporting(donating) member of donationcoder.com *prior* to this posting
The first two people (or one person if no one else requests) who reply meeting these criteria will get them.

ps.
if anyone has any other stuff sitting around they want to give away please start a new thread and go for it, might be nice to spread some cheer and clean up the attic  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (December 17, 2007, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bleep, i'd love at least one of them! I can send you some of my sample tunes if you want to hear.
 -- edit: after reading, my favourite one would be Funky xtreams 1

ChalkTrauma:
Ooo... I'd definitely be interested, I'm a huge Acid user, have been for years. It's hands down the best program for creating music.. I tried to do the whole ProTools LE thing with the mBox, but I couldn't get ProTools to run on my system despite the fact that it easly meets the requirements. ProTools was by far the worst install I have ever had to deal with and the most unstable commercial program I have ever used.. So I guess count me in as interested  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Ok then it's the two of you then.
Please msg me with your shipping address and rank the cds from 1 to 6, then i will try to send you each 3 of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version