ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Feature - Folder Search

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
adding file extensions to search modifications is easy because you can associate keywords with not only folders but scoring patterns.
as far as assigning x to y or y to x, i definitely hear what you are saying, i just have to figure out whats cleanest..

mouser:
Just wanted to point out that you can now specify which file extensions should be found in each configured search directory.  You can also use keyword modifiers to enable and disable these folders on a per-search basis.

nitrix-ud:
Just wanted to point out that you can now specify which file extensions should be found in each configured search directory.  You can also use keyword modifiers to enable and disable these folders on a per-search basis.
--- End quote ---

GREAT !
i'm glad you made that addition !

phitsc:
this is coming, and soon.
-mouser (October 07, 2005, 08:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
And we now also know what you mean when you say something is coming soon, hahaha. Just teasing, it's cool to have this feature. Still hoping that it won't take three years for you to release the new SDK though ;) (ok, I'll stop asking for it now, it's not actually urgent for me)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version