ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

100,000 users!

<< < (7/13) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
By the way, ralf, click on your username next to a post and it will be in the address bar.
-Josh (December 17, 2007, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yikes!  I've got my own zip code: 83040

And it appears to be in Italy.

Carol Haynes:
I, on the other hand, caught DC when it was relatively new. Member number 430
-Josh (December 17, 2007, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Erm, and where does one see their Member Number?  I looked all over my profile and it's nowhere.  Searched yours for "430" and came up dry.

Do I need a Secret Cody Decoder Ring?
-Ralf Maximus (December 17, 2007, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ralf you are 83040 - just click on a user id on the left of a thread and it will be in the URL as u=xxxxx

I am 447 (and feel it these days!)

Carol Haynes:
That sounds like a challenge. Do you think I cant be like you and carol and reply to every topic?: ;-) I only reply when I have input I feel would add value to the topic ;-) I am not a spammer like YOU!!!!

</joking>

By the way, ralf, click on your username next to a post and it will be in the address bar.
-Josh (December 17, 2007, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nah - you just don't try hard enough Josh .... you have been a member just longer than me by the looks of it but you have some catching up to do (must be all those waffles I eat)

Josh:
Carol, you just have more anti-microsoft stuff to post about :) Thats why my post count isnt so high :)

Xenonym:
Where's mine?  ;D

Congratulations to everyone!
* Xenonym shoots cake to each and every member and allows mouser to have a second helping

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version