ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

PhraseExpress vs Direct Access

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
I'm at work, and just learned about it today, so can't really download to compare.  It's inevitable that I'll use it sometime that I'm making a profit, so I was just wondering if someone had used it.  Thanks for the responses!

Darwin:
$10 is an attractive price - DirectAccess is $40. PhraseExpress is not as pretty and not as intuitive as Direct Access but it does seem to be very light on resources. I doubt I'll be switching to it (Honesty check: I'm no longer using ANY launcher, though I have quite a few installed) but I'll leave it installed and will play around with it.

Darwin:
I *think* what you are reading about with respect to nag screens probably relate to a "commercial use suspected" pop-up that is discussed in this thread on the support forum. There's an older thread on the same topic here.

sri:
I went from PE -> DA -> PE.

DA is prettier, easy to use. But it just gets unusable after heavy usage as it becomes slow.

PE is more powerful, fantastic on resources (very light weight), fast and w/ the release of PhraseExpress 5 Beta, it's a must have application.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version