ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

strange bug: load/display last image

<< < (5/7) > >>

brotherS:
can you tell me 1) the format of the file.
-mouser (October 08, 2005, 10:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's that ~1 MB big PNG. But the same happened when I tried another snapshot and again just now when I captured the image below. It just WON'T load the last one...

2) what is shown on statusbar when you click on it (after program loads)

--- End quote ---
Nothing (tried several times) - but as soon as I click another image there will be "Loaded 'image'.png" displayed.

Btw: why does it say 'image'.png instead of 'image.png' or just image.png there?

3) anything unusual about the file? does it have objects?

--- End quote ---
No, see above... but when I accidently right-clicked between two thumbnails I got this:

strange bug: load/display last image

And when I clicked there some more times I got an "Access violation at address 41001F96. Read of address 41001F96." GUI was still visible but non-reactive after that.

mouser:
ok im fixing those other problems..

if you change to saving a dif file format, and the last file is a dif file format does the problem go away?

if so, then here's what im thinking, there is something about those png it doesnt like - once another file is loaded, it sets some parameters and after that the pngs can be loaded ok.  can you compress and send me one of your evil png files?

([email protected])..

brotherS:
Same problem when I saved another screenshot as JPG instead of PNG :(

I'm beginning to think it's somehow my PC causing that? Maybe others could confirm or not confirm this? I'm using Windows 2000 Pro, latest SP.

mouser:
well -
it's not really the kind of bug that can be blamed on your computer i don't think..
though it would be nice to see if a reboot fixed it..

i am really curious what could be causing this though..

when you click on the last image, and nothing happens.
what does the status bar show?

does it say anything about "loading, loaded, etc.?"

once you remind me the answer to this i think i may be able to narrow down the problem.

will be quite interesting to hear what this turns out to be..  :-[

brotherS:
:)

2) what is shown on statusbar when you click on it (after program loads)

--- End quote ---
Nothing (tried several times) - but as soon as I click another image there will be "Loaded 'image'.png" displayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version