ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

strange bug: load/display last image

(1/7) > >>

brotherS:
I found a very strange bug in the latest version. To reproduce,

* start Screenshot Captor (maybe you need to make sure to have about 20 images in the screenshot folder, that's the amount I have)
* notice that no image is loaded by default
* now click ONCE on the last image that's shown in the buttom left as a thumbnailIt will not display that image :(

I first thought it was related to the name/size/whatever of the image, but the same happened when I removed that... you can click all other images after you start Screenshot Captor, just not the last one.

mouser:
i'm afraid this is probably the result of the new code i added which is supposed to detect the sitation when you delete the current image and its trying to change to a blank image..  must be a bad side effect of this i'm afraid.  let me try to recreate and study.

mouser:
im not sure exactly what is going on but here is what i think:
1) it THINKS it is already displaying the last image, but its not.
2) so when you click on it, its refusing to *redisplay* it.
3) so if you click on another, and then back on last, it displays it, is that right?

if so then i think i can fix it asap.

mouser:
if this bug happens reliably for you brotherS, please don't do anything like delete any files or change any settings -

can you try the new version i just uploaded (normal download link) and see if the problem is still there?

brotherS:
3) so if you click on another, and then back on last, it displays it, is that right?

--- End quote ---
that's right!

if this bug happens reliably for you brotherS, please don't do anything like delete any files or change any settings -

can you try the new version i just uploaded (normal download link) and see if the problem is still there?

--- End quote ---
I tried - but that installer was *exactly* the same size as the installer I downloaded yesterday and has the same problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version