ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

How Many DCUpdaters Do I Have Here!?

<< < (2/2)

J-Mac:
if it doesnt then its a clue that however its being invoked on startup is confusing it.
-mouser (December 13, 2007, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

But supposedly Chameleon, other than monitoring for programs trying to add themselves to the Startup folder, just places approved programs IN the Startup folder and that should make the start the same as when I use the Start menu, right?

Not sure I understand the mechanics of this issue!

Jim

Deozaan:
Maybe it's an old version? Remember there was a change from DCUpdater to DCUppdater. I'm not sure if that would make a difference, but I suppose it's a possibility.

J-Mac:
Maybe it's an old version? Remember there was a change from DCUpdater to DCUppdater. I'm not sure if that would make a difference, but I suppose it's a possibility.
-Deozaan (December 13, 2007, 10:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope - latest version.  (If you look at my first post it says "dcuppdater", with the two p's).

Jim

Deozaan:
Nope - latest version.  (If you look at my first post it says "dcuppdater", with the two p's).

Jim

--- End quote ---

What I meant was maybe you have two versions installed. The old one and the new one. But since you directed me back to your first post again, I noticed you said you already thought of this.   :-[

J-Mac:
Yeah, sorry - I misunderstood you.  But you're right - I did do a thorough search to see if that had happened, and I can find no trace of it.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version