ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Personal Event Log

<< < (2/2)

222fbj:
Thanks for the update - looking forward to it.
Good luck with the move...
BJ

mouser:
some feature request ideas:

* ability to set a text label from the tray, that would be used on subsequent log items. so it's always still just click to add a log item without any request for additional info, but you can change the label added to each log item when you desire.
* use a more pleasing tone -- the system beep you use sounds like my bios beep warning me the cpu is about to explode from heat
* global hotkey that can be used instead of clicking tray

tinjaw:
1. Works with or without the log file (text or html) open in a Tab
-222fbj (December 11, 2007, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think that was because you were originally envisioning a Firefox plugin.

2. If log file can be html - record the selected event as an HTML table row.
--- End quote ---
Issue: 0000017: HTML Log files - Mantis

3. Indicate the event was added by sound and/or message
--- End quote ---
This is already in there, but I am going to change the tone. Issue: 0000018: use a more pleasing tone

3. Button includes a dropdown with entries based on my own text/vars (eg Event Description 1, 2, 3, etc)
--- End quote ---
I plan to add the ability to add multiple phrases. 0000019: Allow several different user definable phrases to be set. Please feel free to add to the issue by registering.

4. Record the selected event as "Date/Time" plus "Event Description"
--- End quote ---
In there.

5. Default button opens the html/text file
--- End quote ---
There is a tray menu item to open the log file.

tinjaw:
some feature request ideas:

* ability to set a text label from the tray, that would be used on subsequent log items. so it's always still just click to add a log item without any request for additional info, but you can change the label added to each log item when you desire.-mouser (December 29, 2007, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I think what you are asking for is already in there. You right-click on the tray icon and select the menu item "Change Log Text". If that is not what you are looking for let me know.

* use a more pleasing tone -- the system beep you use sounds like my bios beep warning me the cpu is about to explode from heat -mouser (December 29, 2007, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have entered issue: 0000018: use a more pleasing tone and that spurred Issue: 0000021: Allow user defined audio file.

* global hotkey that can be used instead of clicking tray-mouser (December 29, 2007, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Issue: 0000020: add hotkey support

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version